Cheers love! The cavalry’s here!
… and the cavalry really is here with Tracer (from Overwatch) in Figma format.
With the popularity of Overwatch it was only a matter of time before the big brands released a figure. Don’t get me wrong, there have been other Overwatch figures like the Nendroid versions, but this is the first time that a game accurate figure has been teased.
Figma announced the news on June 9 and its expected to be released December 2017.
The following is a list of features for Tracer, from the Good Smile Company website.
- The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used in specific areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- Tracer comes with three face plates, including a smiling face, an excited expression, and a serious, confident expression.
- Optional parts include her trusty Pulse Pistols as well as a Pulse Bomb to display her using her ultimate ability.
- Also included is an articulated figma stand to facilitate various exciting poses.
I for one am so excited for this figure to be released. There is the potential for Good Smile Company to manufacture all the Overwatch cast – I hope they do!
Which character from Overwatch would like to see in Figma format next? Comment below and check out the gallery and video.